It’s Cyber Monday and there are deals to be had. Follow these tips for safe online shopping;
- Use familiar websites instead of shopping with a search engine.
- Don’t give out extra information. Stores don’t need your birth date or social security number.
- Check your bank and credit card statements thoroughly for fraudulent charges.
- Shopping online with a credit card offers more protection than using a debit card.
- Don’t open links in emails and texts for deals.
- Look for web address with https:// These sites have extra security to protect your information.