Celebrate the 7th Annual Hartland’s Polar Express Day with activities throughout Hartland’s Historic Village. FREE for the community!
December 14th, 10:00AM to 1:00 PM
- Children’s Activity Tent outside the Florence B. Dearing Museum sponsored by the Hartland Rotary Club
- Reading of “The Polar Express” by Chris Van Allsburg copyright Houghton Mifflin along with games and crafts at Cromaine Library
- Train rides on a trackless train along Avon Street sponsored by Hartland Insurance Agency
- Children 12 and under can get a Polar Express bell courtesy of First National Bank
- Photo Booth on the porch of Jellison CPA
- Hartland High School Choirs perform at the Hartland Music Hall
- Train track fun at the Kiddie Express with the Hartland Lions Club
- Santa arrives in the Village on a Hartland Deerfield Fire Authority Fire Engine followed by a meet-and-greet at Universal Credit Services
- MIT Dance Studio face painter, free dance classes, nail station and crafts
- Letter writing to Santa, games and prizes with Hartland United FC
- Hydration Station sponsored by CGC Water
- The American Legion Ladies Auxiliary from the Austin-Moore Post 415 is back this year with their adorable LEGO figures photo stand-in
- Ore Creek Vet-Make reindeer feed and enjoy cider and donuts
(Schedule is approximate for all activities! All activities are while supplies last!)
*Catch the train for a ride at the “depot” in front of the Florence B. Dearing Museum.
DUE TO THE TRAIN RIDES, HARTLAND ROAD WILL BE CLOSED DURING THE EVENT FROM CROUSE ROAD TO SCHOOL STREET.